Please sign in to comment.
Backport #30748 for redis-rb 4.0 support
Rails master adds support for redis-rb 4.0 but when Rails 5-1-stable branch gets an updated redis there are exceptions in the travis log. ``` Error: RedisAdapterTest#test_channel_filtered_broadcast: Gem::LoadError: Specified 'redis' for Action Cable pubsub adapter, but the gem is not loaded. Add `gem 'redis'` to your Gemfile (and ensure its version is at the minimum required by Action Cable). ``` This PR backports Jeremy's work so that the build can be green. [Eileen M. Uchitelle & Jeremy Daer]
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 16 additions and 11 deletions.
- +1 −1 actioncable/lib/action_cable/subscription_adapter/evented_redis.rb
- +2 −2 actioncable/lib/action_cable/subscription_adapter/redis.rb
- +4 −0 activejob/CHANGELOG.md
- +4 −7 activejob/test/support/integration/adapters/resque.rb
- +4 −0 railties/CHANGELOG.md
- +1 −1 railties/lib/rails/generators/app_base.rb