Please sign in to comment.
More perf work:
* Move #set_cookie and #delete_cookie inline to optimize. These optimizations should almost certainly be sent back upstream to Rack. The optimization involves using an ivar for cookies instead of indexing into the headers each time. * Was able to use a bare Hash for headers now that cookies have their own joining semantics (some code assumed that the raw cookies were an Array). * Cache blankness of body on body= * Improve expand_cache_key for Arrays of a single element (common in our case) * Use a simple layout condition check unless conditions are used * Cache visible actions * Lazily load the UrlRewriter * Make etag an ivar that is set on prepare!
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 128 additions and 100 deletions.
- +32 −17 actionpack/lib/abstract_controller/layouts.rb
- +3 −4 actionpack/lib/action_controller/metal/compatibility.rb
- +13 −1 actionpack/lib/action_controller/metal/hide_actions.rb
- +1 −9 actionpack/lib/action_controller/metal/url_for.rb
- +1 −1 actionpack/lib/action_controller/testing/process.rb
- +0 −1 actionpack/lib/action_controller/testing/test_case.rb
- +10 −27 actionpack/lib/action_dispatch/http/request.rb
- +53 −31 actionpack/lib/action_dispatch/http/response.rb
- +0 −1 actionpack/lib/action_view/test_case.rb
- +0 −1 actionpack/test/controller/caching_test.rb
- +15 −7 activesupport/lib/active_support/cache.rb