Please sign in to comment.
Rake tasks for managing database while development and testing of eng…
…ines Some of the engines needs database. As engine needs to be run inside Rails application, migrations and other database operations are run from dummy application. To make that process simple I changed db tasks to look for migrations in both engine's and application's db/migrate directory. You can run all of the database tasks from test/dummy or directly from engine with prefix app, like: rake app:db:migrate rake app:db:migrate:redo
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 37 additions and 20 deletions.
- +14 −14 activerecord/lib/active_record/railties/databases.rake
- +10 −0 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/plugin_new/plugin_new_generator.rb
- +12 −0 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/plugin_new/templates/Rakefile
- +0 −5 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/plugin_new/templates/test/test_helper.rb
- +1 −1 railties/test/generators/plugin_new_generator_test.rb