Please sign in to comment.
Reduced memory leak problem in transactions by lazily updating AR obj…
…ects with new transaction state. If AR object has a callback, the callback will be performed immediately (non-lazily) so the transaction still has to keep records with callbacks.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 89 additions and 6 deletions.
- +22 −0 activerecord/CHANGELOG.md
- +5 −0 activerecord/lib/active_record/attribute_methods/primary_key.rb
- +10 −3 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/transaction.rb
- +48 −1 activerecord/lib/active_record/core.rb
- +2 −0 activerecord/lib/active_record/persistence.rb
- +2 −2 activerecord/test/cases/transactions_test.rb