@@ -154,7 +154,7 @@ Every Rails application comes with a standard set of middleware which it uses in
* +Rails::Rack::Logger+ Will notify the logs that the request has began. After request is complete, flushes all the logs.
* +ActionDispatch::ShowExceptions+ rescues any exception returned by the application and renders nice exception pages if the request is local or if +config.consider_all_requests_local+ is set to _true_. If +config.action_dispatch.show_exceptions+ is set to _false_, exceptions will be raised regardless.
* +ActionDispatch::RemoteIp+ checks for IP spoofing attacks. Configurable with the +config.action_dispatch.ip_spoofing_check+ and +config.action_dispatch.trusted_proxies+ settings.
-* +Rack::Sendfile+ The Sendfile middleware intercepts responses whose body is being served from a file and replaces it with a server specific X-Sendfile header. Configurable with +config.action_dispatch_
+* +Rack::Sendfile+ The Sendfile middleware intercepts responses whose body is being served from a file and replaces it with a server specific X-Sendfile header. Configurable with +config.action_dispatch.x_sendfile_header+
* +ActionDispatch::Callbacks+ Runs the prepare callbacks before serving the request.
* +ActiveRecord::ConnectionAdapters::ConnectionManagement+ cleans active connections after each request, unless the +rack.test+ key in the request environment is set to _true_.
* +ActiveRecord::QueryCache+ caches all +SELECT+ queries generated in a request. If an +INSERT+ or +UPDATE+ takes place then the cache is cleaned.