Please sign in to comment.
Merge branch 'schema'
* schema: add uuid primary key support separate primary key from column type push the mysql add_column up to the abstract adapter allow multiple add columns pull add_column_options! off the pg connection class add a pg visitor for dealing with schema modification push alter table add column sql in to the schema modification visitor there is no reason to check for an already defined column push column initialization down to the factory method @columns list is no longer necessary keep ivars private, do not manipulate them outside their owner object factory methods should not alter object state push SQL generation inside the schema creation object mostly decouple TableDefinition from the database connection remove to_sql from TableDefinition decouple column definition from the database connection stop depending on sql_type in pg remove knowledge of SQL from the column definition object
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 230 additions and 104 deletions.
- +54 −54 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/schema_definitions.rb
- +12 −12 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/schema_statements.rb
- +69 −0 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract_adapter.rb
- +21 −4 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract_mysql_adapter.rb
- +8 −6 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql/quoting.rb
- +37 −4 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql/schema_statements.rb
- +11 −17 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql_adapter.rb
- +1 −1 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/sqlite3_adapter.rb
- +10 −0 activerecord/test/cases/adapters/postgresql/uuid_test.rb
- +7 −6 activerecord/test/cases/column_definition_test.rb
Oops, something went wrong.