Please sign in to comment.
Merge branch 'railstest'
* railstest: do not blow away the test database on every run just check pending migrations in the current environment check pending migrations against the test db only match the default task test no longer makes sense after requiring all test files switch the testing tests to use rake a test file can be provided to rake, e.g.: switch to Rails::TestTask default task should also be in the test env ensure the schema checking is done in the dev connection Revert "Update Rake tasks to call `rails test` instead" Revert "Warning removed unused variable task_name" apps that depend on active record should load fixtures
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 95 additions and 92 deletions.
- +3 −3 activerecord/lib/active_record/railties/databases.rake
- +1 −1 railties/lib/rails/all.rb
- +2 −3 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/test/test_helper.rb
- +23 −1 railties/lib/rails/test_unit/sub_test_task.rb
- +41 −30 railties/lib/rails/test_unit/testing.rake
- +2 −17 railties/test/application/rake_test.rb
- +23 −37 railties/test/application/test_runner_test.rb
Oops, something went wrong.