Please sign in to comment.
raise error for pending migration
can be configured by setting config.active_record.migration. Setting to :page_load will raise an error on each page refresh if there are migrations that are pending. Setting to :page_load is defaulted in development for new applications.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 40 additions and 4 deletions.
- +26 −2 activerecord/lib/active_record/migration.rb
- +7 −0 activerecord/lib/active_record/railtie.rb
- +2 −2 activerecord/test/cases/migration_test.rb
- +3 −0 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/config/environments/development.rb.tt
- +2 −0 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/test/test_helper.rb