Please sign in to comment.
let the connection pool of new applications have size 1 rather than 5
The majority of Rails applications are multiprocess, people may wonder why rails new generates a default pool of 5, does my application need a connection pool of 5? By generating a default of 1 database.yml is much more clear, and with the comment people know what is the connection pool for, and they know it has to be bigger for multithread apps.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 36 additions and 12 deletions.
- +9 −3 railties/guides/code/getting_started/config/database.yml
- +9 −3 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/config/databases/mysql.yml
- +9 −3 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/config/databases/postgresql.yml
- +9 −3 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/templates/config/databases/sqlite3.yml