Please sign in to comment.
Fix rails restart issue with Puma
- We need to pass the restart command to Puma so that it will use it while restarting the server. - Also made sure that all the options passed by user while starting the server are used in the generated restart command so that they will be used while restarting the server. - Besides that we need to remove the server.pid file for the previous running server because otherwise Rack complains about it's presence. - We don't care if the server.pid file does not exist. We only want to delete it if it exists. - This also requires some changes on Puma side which are being tracked here - puma/puma#936. - Fixes #23910.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 45 additions and 1 deletion.
- +5 −0 railties/CHANGELOG.md
- +6 −1 railties/lib/rails/commands/server.rb
- +1 −0 railties/lib/rails/dev_caching.rb
- +1 −0 railties/lib/rails/tasks/restart.rake
- +9 −0 railties/test/application/rake/dev_test.rb
- +9 −0 railties/test/application/rake/restart_test.rb
- +14 −0 railties/test/commands/server_test.rb