Please sign in to comment.
Fixed that parameters from XML should also be presented in a hash wit…
…h indifferent access [DHH] Hash#with_indifferent_access now also converts hashes kept in arrays to indifferent access (makes it easier to treat HTML and XML parameters the same) [DHH] git-svn-id: http://svn-commit.rubyonrails.org/rails/trunk@6532 5ecf4fe2-1ee6-0310-87b1-e25e094e27de
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 20 additions and 3 deletions.
- +2 −0 actionpack/CHANGELOG
- +1 −1 actionpack/lib/action_controller/cgi_ext/cgi_methods.rb
- +2 −0 activesupport/CHANGELOG
- +1 −1 activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/hash/conversions.rb
- +9 −1 activesupport/lib/active_support/core_ext/hash/indifferent_access.rb
- +5 −0 activesupport/test/core_ext/hash_ext_test.rb