Please sign in to comment.
Historically, update_attribute and update_attributes are similar, but with one big difference: update_attribute does not run validations. These two methods are really easy to confuse given their similar names. Therefore, update_attribute is being removed in favor of update_column. See the thread on rails-core here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/rubyonrails-core/BWPUTK7WvYA
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 11 additions and 87 deletions.
- +1 −1 activerecord/lib/active_record/associations/has_one_association.rb
- +2 −2 activerecord/lib/active_record/migration.rb
- +3 −18 activerecord/lib/active_record/persistence.rb
- +1 −1 activerecord/test/cases/base_test.rb
- +1 −1 activerecord/test/cases/dirty_test.rb
- +1 −62 activerecord/test/cases/persistence_test.rb
- +2 −2 activerecord/test/cases/timestamp_test.rb