Please sign in to comment.
Remove locals dependency from template.
This means that templates does not need to store its source anymore, allowing us to reduce the ammount of memory taken by our Rails processes. Naively speaking, if your app/views contains 2MB of files, each of your processes (after being hit by a bunch of requests) will take 2MB less of memory after this commit. This is extremely important for the upcoming features. Since Rails will also render CSS and JS files, their source won't be stored as well allowing us to decrease the ammount of memory taken.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 130 additions and 85 deletions.
- +8 −8 actionpack/lib/action_view/lookup_context.rb
- +2 −2 actionpack/lib/action_view/paths.rb
- +2 −2 actionpack/lib/action_view/render/layouts.rb
- +45 −35 actionpack/lib/action_view/render/partials.rb
- +6 −4 actionpack/lib/action_view/render/rendering.rb
- +43 −23 actionpack/lib/action_view/template.rb
- +23 −7 actionpack/lib/action_view/template/resolver.rb
- +0 −4 actionpack/lib/action_view/template/text.rb
- +1 −0 actionpack/test/template/template_test.rb
Oops, something went wrong.