Please sign in to comment.
pg, keep `hstore` and `json` attributes as `Hash` in @attributes.
The solution presented in this patch is not efficient. We should replace it in the near future. The following needs to be worked out: * Is `@attributes` storing the Ruby or SQL representation? * `cacheable_column?` is broken but `hstore` and `json` rely on that behavior Refs #15369. /cc @sgrif @rafaelfranca
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 39 additions and 2 deletions.
- +7 −0 activerecord/CHANGELOG.md
- +7 −1 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql/oid/hstore.rb
- +7 −1 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql/oid/json.rb
- +10 −0 activerecord/test/cases/adapters/postgresql/hstore_test.rb
- +8 −0 activerecord/test/cases/adapters/postgresql/json_test.rb