Please sign in to comment.
application and plugin generation run bundle check unless --skip-gemfile
The purpose of this feature is that the user knows whether dependencies are satisfied. In particular, if they are not he will be warned upfront, rather than finding out himself in an abrupt way by trying to run something.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 37 additions and 15 deletions.
- +2 −0 railties/CHANGELOG
- +14 −3 railties/lib/rails/generators/app_base.rb
- +1 −1 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/app/app_generator.rb
- +1 −1 railties/lib/rails/generators/rails/plugin_new/plugin_new_generator.rb
- +3 −3 railties/test/generators/plugin_new_generator_test.rb
- +16 −7 railties/test/generators/shared_generator_tests.rb