Please sign in to comment.
changed variable name active_record => base_klass
Current code stores the klass name in active_record and this is used throughout. While reviewing the code time and again I had the mental picture of active_record being an instance of a klass. However here the actual klass is being stored in @active_record. Secondly at two different places while referring to @active_record the comment refers to it as base klass. All this points to active_record being not the best variable name. So I thought it is better to replace active_record with base_klass. This change is confined to JoinDependency, JoinBase, JoinPart and JoinAssociation - all joining related work.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 12 additions and 12 deletions.
- +4 −4 activerecord/lib/active_record/associations/join_dependency.rb
- +1 −1 activerecord/lib/active_record/associations/join_dependency/join_association.rb
- +2 −2 activerecord/lib/active_record/associations/join_dependency/join_base.rb
- +5 −5 activerecord/lib/active_record/associations/join_dependency/join_part.rb