Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the spree-multi-domain wiki!
(Written as attempted)
- script/extension install git://github.com/railsdog/spree-multi-domain.git
- rake db:migrate
- Log onto Admin first (Main site will be broken)
- Go to Configuration → Store Admin and add a new, default store.
- create a folder in your vendor/extensions/site/app/views/layout dir with the same name as you “code” you just entered in the admin interface, making sure a copy of spree_application.html.erb is in there (I personally made a soft link to the layouts dir itself, other codes will point to new dirs)
- Add products to each Store, either through the admin interface (in product edit there is now a Stores list of checkboxes) or via other scripted means.