Script for viewing pastebin snippets from Irssi.
See snipget.pl for further help.
- Open pastebin snippets either in a new window, or append the contents into the current one
- Automatically open snippets of which line counts are below a certain threshold
- Supports the usual pastebin services and adding new ones is fairly trivial
/set snipget_auto ON/OFF /set snipget_auto_threshold <line count>
- Irssi compiled with Perl support
- LWP – The World-Wide Web library for Perl (shouldn’t have to be installed in most cases)
- Download and place snipget.pl in your
/script load autorun/snipget