Export Google Calendar Events to a Google Spreadsheet
Original script written by Justin Gale, found in Export Google Calendar Entries to a Google Spreadsheet
The function export_gcal_to_gsheet retrieves events between 2 dates for the specified calendar. It logs the results in the current spreadsheet starting at cell A3 listing the events, dates/times, etc and even calculates event duration (via creating formulas in the spreadsheet) and formats the values.
There are two version:
- Coge_en.gs (script in English);
- Code_it.gs (script in italiano).
Check the instructions and updates on my site:
In the next weeks I am going to improve the script by adding new features, in particular the topics may be:
- how to subdivide and count the hours in nocturnes (from 22 to 6 o'clock) and holidays;
- how to consider different type of shift depending on the label put in event title and sum it;
- how to make a sum considering all the introduced variables above;
- how to add a pie chart that summarise all the data.