🌍 Hello World, I'm Rachael
I am the Research Software Community Manager at the Software Sustainability Institute, managing the Institute's Fellowship Programme and Collaborations Workshop series. I am passionate about openness, collaboration, transparency, reproducibility, wellbeing and inclusion in STEM and research more broadly. I also organise HER+Data MCR, a community working to connect, inspire, support and empower the NW UK’s Women in Data.
Incentivising sustainable and collaborative research
Reproducibility and Open Science
CSCCE Community Profile: Software Sustainability Institute Research Software Community
CSCCE's Guide to using virtual events to facilitate community building: Curated resources
CSCCE's Guide to using virtual events to facilitate community building: Event formats
You can hear me talk about my work on the following podcasts:
You can watch me talk about my work in the following videos:
- OAI12: Changing times, challenging norms: How are changes in research practice re-shaping our thinking about what research integrity should be?
- ESCAPE Summer School 2021: Keynote on Reproducibility and Open Science
- Bluedot Festival 2019: The Violent Birth of Stars
- TEDxMacclesfield: Research Culture is Broken; Open Science can Fix It
- Open Science MOOC: Making sense of your Open Access opportunities
- What do you find most exciting about the SKA?