TwiMeido is a Twitter client for XMPP clients, e.g. Google Talk. TwiMeido use Twitter Streaming API to monitor and notify the tweets you're interested nearly real-time.
May won't be maintained
As I no longer have enough interests in Twitter, this project may won't be maintained. You can checkout Jimmy Xu's fork for updates such as Ruby 1.9 and Twitter REST API 1.1 support.
Contributing to TwiMeido
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2010 Rainux Luo. See COPYING for further details.