Ask me anything!
Thanks a lot for getting in touch with me! This is my AMA.
I get a lot of questions by email. This way anyone can read the answer! Anything means anything. Personal questions. Money. Work. Life. Code. Whatever.
Other ways to reachout to me:
Is email OK?:
Yes, its fine. But GitHub is the fastest way to reachout to me. With the amount of spam these days, its easy to miss an important email such as yours
If you prefer email, do not hesitate to drop your query
ama[at]raisedadead[dot]com. I will post them here for you (redacting as much details as I can erring as a human).
How about Twitter?
Yes, why not? My DMs are open. Give me a follow
- Ensure your question hasn't already been answered.
- Use a succinct title and description.
- Bugs & feature requests should be opened on the relevant issue tracker.
- Support questions are better asked on Stack Overflow.
- Be civil and polite. Follow the code of conduct.