mk-project.el: An Emacs project library
This is a personal fork of mk-project on which I chose to base my own experiments regarding emacs project management on.
My aim is to add optionally loadable modules to mk-project that keep its core intact and which enhance and further integrate mk-project into the packages that make up my own personal emacs ecosystem.
Transitioning from a vanilla mk-project installation to my experimental branch should be straightforward, but so far this is more or less untested.
KDE Desktop Intergration/DBus
- my own continue-el http://github.com/rakete/continue-el.git
- fuzzy-match.el http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/fuzzy-match.el
- org-mode http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/OrgMode
- anything http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Anything
- anything-config http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/anything-config.el
(this list might be incomplete)