An Emacs major mode for editing AutoHotkey scripts (
- Syntax highlighting
- company-mode and ac-complete compatibility
- indentation and commenting functionality
- Documentation lookup capability
MELPA Stable is recommended as it has the latest stable version. MELPA has a development snapshot for users who don't mind breakage but don't want to run from a git checkout.
You can install
ahk-mode using the following command:
M-x package-install [RET] ahk-mode [RET]
or if you'd rather keep it in your dotfiles:
(unless (package-installed-p 'ahk-mode) (package-refresh-contents) (package-install 'ahk-mode))
If the installation doesn't work try refreshing the package list:
- Improve indentation heuristics.
- Allow documentation lookup with local chm files.
- Allow commenting of block using alternate commenting syntax (
Copyright © 2015-2016 Rich Alesi and contributors.
Distributed under the GNU General Public License; type C-h C-c to view it.