This is the "Rust Language Cheat Sheet". It is for users who
- are early Rust professionals (experienced programmers, intermediate Rust users), and
- prefer visual, example-driven content
Use cases, in order of priority:
- "identification guide" for unknown or symbolic constructs encountered in code.
- provide further reading from easy to advanced (Book to Nomicon).
- quick lookup for language related problems.
- discover constructs in the language you might not know.
- have high information density; every word counts.
- be printer and mobile friendly
- don't repeat what's better explained elsewhere, but do state the very essence.
- have memorable URL :)
Built with Zola, the static site generator written in Rust. To develop locally install Zola, then run:
Contributions are very welcome. You can PR bug fixes (broken links, typos, ...) directly. I am happy to evolve the current concept based on feedback and demands. Feel free to open an issue and discuss.
Takes inspiration from:
CC0 to the extent applicable.