† PDF is only updated occasionally for those who can't use the "Generate PDF" button on the site; online version is generally recommended.
A single-page Rust resource for people who like high information density.
Use cases, in order of priority:
- identification & lookup guide for constructs encountered in code,
- discover parts of the language you might not know,
- learn about Rust if you have prior programming experience.
- have high information density; every word counts.
- be printer and mobile friendly
- don't repeat what's better explained elsewhere, but do state the very essence.
- have memorable URL :)
Built with Zola, the static site generator written in Rust. To develop locally install Zola, then run:
Contributions are very welcome. You can PR bug fixes (broken links, typos, ...) directly. I am happy to evolve the current concept based on feedback and demands. Feel free to open an issue and discuss.
If you want to contribute but prefer not to use Github, you can send feedback and comments to email@example.com.
Took additional inspiration from:
- The Bronshtein and Semendyayev Handbook of Mathematics, the mother of all cheat sheets
- The Book (some tables)
- Idiomatic Rust Libraries (Idiomatic Rust)
- Ferris (Rust mascot by Karen Rustad Tölva)
- Rust container cheat sheet (For data layout; Raph Levien)
- That one IEEE 754-2008 Powerpoint deck I can't find anymore ...
- Da Button Factory (Download / PDF buttons)
- String Conversions
Legal & License
Please see here for details.