This is a repository with Railslove presentations created using showoff
How to create a new presentation
First you need to install showoff and all its depencies.
Then you run
showoff create presentationname within the showoff-presentations directory.
After that you
cd into your new presentation directory and run
../install_template.sh which will create symbolic links to the assets in the
Alternativly, to create a presentation with Railslove template, run
Start showoff presentation server in your presentation's directory
- Bullet list default layout when composing a list.
- Title and Text default layout when content has a title and text
You can assign each slide a different style and style combinations.
Available styles are:
- opener First slide with Raillove logo (any content is hidden)
- Agenda special layout when composing a list. It is recommended for this layout not to use a header, just use normal text as the title
- callout shows a callout/bubble
You can include one title (#) and one line of text. It can fit up to 3 lines of wrapped text
- chapter-opener green background with white text in the middle
- full-page-image single image with caption automatically take from the image's alt attribute
P.S.: test_new_template/one/01_slide.md shows off these features in use
How to print (or save as PDF)
Works best in Safari.
1. Press Alt + P, this will break the presentation and display all the slides in one page
2. Print the page (Cmd + P), select landscape layout and check the print backgrounds option.
3. Print to actual paper or save as PDF ;)
How to set a timer on a slide that automatically moves to the next slide
Add the following style to the slide: auto-advance-xxxx where xxxx is number of milliseconds to wait before automatically moving to the next slide