Ralph Bean ralphbean
Repositories contributed to
- fedora-infra/fedmsg_meta_fedora_infrastructure 9 fedmsg metadata providers for Fedora Infrastructure's deployment
- fedora-infra/bodhi 15 Bodhi is a web-system that facilitates the process of publishing updates for a Fedora-based software distribution.
- fedora-infra/fedmsg 84 Fedora Messaging
- fedora-infra/fmn.lib 3 Internal API components and model for Fedora Notifications
- fedora-infra/fmn.rules 2 Message processing rules for Fedora Notifications
Contributions in the last year 4,053 total Aug 28, 2014 – Aug 28, 2015
Longest streak 111 days February 8 – May 29
Current streak 4 days August 24 – August 27
- Pushed 3 commits to fedora-infra/fmn.web Aug 27
- Pushed 32 commits to fedora-infra/bodhi Aug 25 – Aug 27
- Pushed 1 commit to fedora-infra/python-fedora Aug 27
- Pushed 11 commits to fedora-infra/fmn.rules Aug 26 – Aug 27
- Pushed 4 commits to fedora-infra/fmn.lib Aug 26 – Aug 27
- Pushed 2 commits to fedora-infra/fedmsg_meta_fedora_infrastructure Aug 26
- Pushed 1 commit to ralphbean/lightsaber Aug 26
- Pushed 1 commit to fedora-infra/fedmsg Aug 22
- Pushed 1 commit to fedora-infra/fedmsg-health Aug 22
24 Pull Requests
- Merged #409 Don't add people to empty groups.
- Merged #408 Link to various places from the list of builds on the update page.
- Merged #407 Ignore the taskotron user like we did autoqa.
- Merged #400 Differentiate singleton and sequence checkboxes(lists).
- Merged #53 Add "ignore mash starts" to everybody's packages filter.
- Merged #60 Add FMN rules for new bodhi2 messages.
- Merged #388 Add a "Releases" dropdown to the toplevel navbar.
- Merged #387 Be more specific with time in our taskotron queries.
- Merged #386 Remove calendar icon.
- Merged #385 Try converting the final email body to utf8 before sending.
- Merged #383 Assign autokarma credit to 'bodhi' not the comment author.
- Merged #382 Fix update-testing report links.
- Merged #378 Handle some errors from the captcha generator.
- Closed #354 Bugfix: keep the "type" set when editing an update.
- Merged #353 Bugfix when redirecting after multi-release update creation.
- Merged #316 Post on bugs with update url, not bug url.
- Merged #313 Surface set_request errors to the user.
- Merged #312 Remove builds and bugs when unchecked.
- Merged #310 Move the search bar from the frontpage to the header.
- Merged #315 Fix links for bodhi2.
- Merged #304 Support multi-release updates.
- Merged #292 Fix the ACLs issue for set_request and edit.
- Merged #291 Display the update in the comment fragment.
- Merged #290 Suppress SAWarnings by using labels.
9 Issues reported
- Open #403 enhance release page with moar links
- Open #120 Graph mirror propagation in collectd
- Open #398 Streamline to stable button for admins/releng group
- Open #395 Unable to create update. IntegrityError.. duplicate key value
- Open #343 Remove unscalable items from the testcase JSON
- Open #326 Documentation "framework"?
- Open #324 Make the ftpsync fedmsg driven
- Open #321 Don't show push buttons if user doesn't have sufficient rights on the update
- Open #314 Move bug commenting into async process