bugwarrior - Pull tickets from github, bitbucket, bugzilla, jira, trac, and others into taskwarrior
bugwarrior is a command line utility for updating your local taskwarrior database from your forge issue trackers.
It currently supports the following remote resources:
For information on how to install and use bugwarrior, read the docs on RTFD.
- Ralph Bean (primary author)
- Ben Boeckel(contributed support for Gitlab)
- Justin Forest (contributed support for RedMine, TeamLab, and MegaPlan, as well as some unicode help)
- Tycho Garen (contributed support for Jira)
- Kosta Harlan (contributed support for activeCollab, notifications, and experimental taskw support)
- Luke Macken (contributed some code cleaning)
- James Rowe (contributed to the docs)
- Adam Coddington (anti-entropy crusader)