Parses UML XML file and generates SQLAlchemy ORM model.
- xmltodict.py was downloaded from https://github.com/martinblech/xmltodict
Note that this is prototype code and can be significantly improved.
- It hasn't been tested using a wide variety of UML files.
- It has no unit tests
- It has no robust error handling.
- It may not know about some UML constructs.
- It certainly has problems with relationships between tables, it sometimes generates n:m relationships where 1:n would suffice.
- It generates 1:n relationships incorrectly where the foreign key is created, but not the backref wich could be very useful.