This is a simple app which generates a QR-Code from the Clipboard.
Press the Shortcut
Shift+CommandOrControl+Q and a window with the QR-Code shows up.
This is an easy and secure way to transfer text to your Smartphone.
Notice: App is still Beta Quality. Needs Improvement! See TODO
I wanted a simple and secure way to transfer text (e.g. Passwords, Code etc.) from my Computer to my Smartphone. Without a cloud service.
Download prebuilt packages via the Github Release-Page and install it.
Open app, have text in your clipboard and press
Then open an QR-Code Scanner on your Smartphone and scan the code.
- Shortcut for creating an QR-Code
- Settings to change the shortcut
- System Tray Menu to create Shortcut and opening Settings
- Auto-Launch on Startup
- Add item in System Tray
- Update Settings UI (Separate Window)
- Add feedback when settings are saved (improve UX)
- no restart required to apply shortcut
- Prebuilt Packages
- better method to set shortcut (to set shortcut, simply press the shortcut)
- possibility to launch this app on start-up
If you like this project, give it a star. This would be a huge motivation for me to bring this project forward.
MIT © Ramon Reschke