All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Rails 5 support
- Add ability to get the current schema as an array of strings (
- Fix specs where PG may or may not return the schemas as with leading spaces (
- It's already being used in production. About time for a 1.0.0 release.
- Relax pg version dependency. Works with
- Relax Rails version dependency. Works with
- Removed attr_accessors from Storey::Duplicator (they were never meant to be part of the public API anyway)
- Validate the schema name when creating schemas
- Clean source and target files after duplicating #18
rake storey:migrate VERSION=xxxxnow works and uses the
reset_column_informationof all models to avoid strange PostgreSQL errors (see https://github.com/ramontayag/storey/issues/11)
- Add this CHANGELOG :)