* pan/stdlib_doc_fixes/OTP-9318: Fixup of re doc and specs
* pan/epmd_testcase/OTP-9214: Make ssh proxy work with older versions of ssh Mend epmd testcases that test remote access
* nick/ssh-test-suite: Removed unused record and fixed a few failing test cases, Generic key management for test suites. Some minor updates regarding how test data is generated. Fixed host handling in ssh_test_lib (daemon and connect functions). Fixed include problem. Corrected include path and spelling of a test case function. Resolved merge conflict. Resolved merge issue. Added code for generating certificates. Altering SSH test keys. Add test suite for ssh Update init_per_suite so that tests are skipped if crypto/ssh cannot be started. Add cover spec file Convert ssh test cases to common test stardard Add test suite for ssh
* peppe/test_server/OTP-9249: Add DragonflyBSD support to test_server
* dgud/mnesia/prepare-release: Prepare mnesia release Remove deadcode
* dgud/mnesia/fix_majority_test: Convert majority tests to common test framework
* rickard/driver_async_cancel/OTP-9302: Fix driver_async_cancel()
* hb/erl_eval_docfix/OTP-9322: Fix a bug in erl_eval(3)
* anders/diameter_import/OTP-9321: Initial commit of the diameter application.
* lukas/test_server/timetrap_factor/OTP-9320: Update ts to propigate the timetrap factor gotten from test_server:timetrap_scale_factor to common test when starting a test run.
* 'dev' of super:otp: (166 commits) Corrected documentation error and added examples to Users Guide In TLS 1.1, failure to properly close a connection no longer requires that a session not be resumed. This is a change from TLS 1.0 to conform with widespread implementation practice. Erlang ssl will now in TLS 1.0 conform to the widespread implementation practice instead of the specification to avoid performance issues. Add escript to bootstrap/bin Remove unused variable warning in inet_res Remove unused variable in epmd_port Remove compiler warnings in inet_drv Add SASL test suite Allow same module name in multiple applications if explicitely excluded Fix bugs concerning the option report_missing_types Fix default encoding in SAX parser. re: remove gratuitous "it " in manpage Spelling in (backward *compatibility*) comment. Improve erl_docgen's support for Dialyzer specs and types dialyzer warning on mnesia_tm Add documentation text about majority checking add mnesia_majority_test suite where_to_wlock optimization + change_table_majority/2 bug in mnesia_tm:needs_majority/2 optimize sticky_lock maj. check check majority for sticky locks ...
* egil/remove-compile-warnings: Remove unused variable warning in inet_res Remove unused variable in epmd_port Remove compiler warnings in inet_drv