Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New map renderer!
- Map renderer now matches current state of knowledge
- Color scheme matches map renderer by sl.tom (http://www.roboter-forum.com/showthread.php?6415-Hom-Bot-3-0-Hacking&p=136401&viewfull=1#post136401)
Combined status and remote control
- The status and remote control view can now be combined to one view with an option in the settings
- Port is now auto-added in the bot management when forgotten
- Text label in bot management now reminds of the port
- Bugfix for schedule view not saving properly
- Bugfix off app crash when turning the display (after schedule was opened)
- Coloring of the app now finally works (except for some minor issues which are part of other problems)
Please copy cleandata.html to "/usr/data/htdocs/" on your bot. It is needed to show old clean-logs in the map-view.
Extended Wear support:
- Control hombot functions depending on state
- Select a different hombot (if you have more than one)
Enhanced Map display
- Nicer colors
- Beautified legend
- Better screen usage
- Removed useless zoom-buttons
- Better rendering performance
- IMPORTANT: Please copy cleandata.html to "/usr/data/htdocs/" on your bot. It is needed to show old clean-logs in the map-view.
- Some bugfixes and enhancements