* Add extern decls of via_feature_rng and via_feature_xcrypt to pc64 md_var.h. This should solve an issue when building crypto/via/padlock on amd64. Dragonfly-bug: http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issue1553 Reported-By: Simon "corecode" Schubert
* NFS calculates the BIO block size and stores it in mnt_stat.f_iosize. This field was getting overwritten with default values by STATFS being passing &mp->mnt_stat from the kernel. Conditionalize the field so it no longer gets overwritten, and also correct nm_rsize/nm_wsize tests to use the smaller of the two specifications for the BIO block size. * Fixes diskless NFS root mounts, and NFS mounts which use smaller blocksizes. Reported-by: Rumko <email@example.com>, and others
* Recent work on the vkernel enabled preemptive interrupt thread switching. This introduced a race where the floating point state could change out from under the vkernel's go_user() function, causing the FP state in the virtual user process to become corrupt. * Fixed by introducing a critical section which essentially defers any preemptive thread switches inside go_user(). Reported-by: YONETANI Tomokazu <firstname.lastname@example.org> Test-cases-by: YONETANI Tomokazu <email@example.com>
Also fix prototypes and MLINKS. Various parts of the page are still outdated, though.
* Defaults to off (secure). May be set to non-zero to allow ktraces to ktrace through an suid/sgid exec, for debugging purposes only.
* The root inode for a PFS is only supposed to be created for PFS masters. PFS slaves get their root inode from the mirroring operation. No longer create the root inode for a PFS slave. The root inode was being incorrectly created for slaves as well as masters, causing the root inode from the mirroring operation to be ignored. This caused the root directory for a slave to show up as empty when doing a mirror-copy from a HAMMER version 1 filesystem to a HAMMER version 2 filesystem. Reported-by: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Taken from: FreeBSD