Yeoman generator for facebook's React library - Integrate with gulp and browserify.
- Added watchify support
- We use browserify extension instead of gulp extension
npm installby default
- jQuery (optional)
- Reactify - (removed)
- Babelify Help to transform JSX (consider to use babelify later)
- Watchify support! (Sourcemap also!)
- livereload (BrowserSync)
- jshintrc file (although eslint is much better)
To be added
- React Bootstrap instead of Sass Bootstrap
Optional: and some should not be used except for compatibility
- Sass with Compass
- Bootstrap - Twitter Bootstrap's official Sass version
- Jade for HTML templates (deprecated used React JSX instead)
- Jest for unit tests
- node.js 0.12 (I suggest to use nvm to manage your node environment.)
- Sass >= 3.4 if you want to use Sass
$ npm install -g yo # Install Yeoman (if you don't have it yet)... $ npm install -g generator-react-gulp-browserify # ...then install this generator... $ yo react-gulp-browserify # ...and run it.
If you are doing a fork
Then you need to
git clone your fork and from there use npm link. See
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org/<your git repo>/generate-react-gulp-browserify cd generate-react-gulp-browserify npm link
If you chose to use sass, you'll need to install it with
gem install sass.
If you find your css build results are empty, update your sass gem.
scripts - /scripts
styles - /styles
fonts - /fonts
Now, when everything is ready, run the watch task and begin to develop your React components.
$ gulp watch
How to run test?
Currently, I prefer to run test tasks from npm. Please run this command.
$ npm test
After development, you can run this task to generate production code.
$ gulp build