Please sign in to comment.
Bug 8332: Add relationships to auth_finder for authority links
In addition to the work in bug 8207 that enables auth_finder use, it would be very useful when creating authorities to have the auth_finder plugin automatically fill out the relationship information in $w (in MARC21). To test (note that you must either apply the patch for bug 8207 or manually add a thesaurus to a 5xx linking field in one of the authority type frameworks): 1. Create a new authority record. 2. Go to the 5xx tab. 3. Click the authority control plugin ellipsis. 4. Do a search for an authority. 5. Select a relationship type. 6. Note that after you choose an authority, that the $w control field is automatically populated with the relationship type. Signed-off-by: Frédéric Demians <firstname.lastname@example.org> After applying patch for bug 8207, I had been able to follow the test plan step by step, and get the expected result. Signed-off-by: Jared Camins-Esakov <email@example.com> Rebased on master 1 August 2012
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 60 additions and 10 deletions.
- +4 −0 authorities/auth_finder.pl
- +3 −0 authorities/blinddetail-biblio-search.pl
- +33 −7 koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/auth-finder-search.inc
- +5 −0 koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/form-blocks.inc
- +1 −1 koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/authorities/authorities.tt
- +14 −2 koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/authorities/searchresultlist-auth.tt
|@@ -0,0 +1,5 @@|
|+[% BLOCK selectoption %]|
|+ [% IF value == selected %]<option value='[% value %]' selected='selected'>[% text %]</option>|
|+ [% ELSE %]<option value='[% value %]'>[% text %]</option>|
|+ [% END %]|
|+[% END %]|