A starter template for building a static Jigsaw blog hosted on Netlify.
This comes with code highlighting, share buttons, comments, analytics, an RSS feed, a contact form, a CMS and more.
General details and features
- Static site generator: Jigsaw (Laravel Blade templates)
- Hosting: Netlify
- CMS: Netlify CMS
- Image hosting: Cloudinary
- Contact form: Formcarry
- Google Analytics
- Dynamic meta tags (SEO, Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Cards)
- Posts can have multiple tags
- Posts show a warning when potentially outdated (over 365 days old)
- Code highlighting: highlight.js
- Share buttons: sharer.js
- Comments: Disqus
Use this deploy button to get your own copy of the repository.
This button will do the following:
- Connect to your GitHub account and create a new repository with the name you specify
- Deploy your copy of the repository and setup continuous deployment
- Send an invite to the email address associated with your Netlify account
Accept the invite, set your password, then navigate to
/admin on your site to log in.
Now you're all set, and you can start customizing your static site!
After using the deploy button above, clone your copy of the repository and run:
$ composer install $ yarn install $ yarn watch
Your browser will open
The default posts included in this template contain short guides on how to configure or implement some of its features.
When you use the 3rd-party services recommended by this template, make sure to read the docs of that specific service.
Released under the MIT License.