If your main file is
$ curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ransford/pdflatex-makefile/master/Makefile.include $ cat > Makefile TARGET=mypaper FIGS=img include Makefile.include
Simple Makefile for typesetting papers using pdflatex.
- Simple to use: just set
include Makefile.include. See the
example/directory for a usage example.
- Supports multiple targets: set
TARGETS=paper1 paper2instead of
- Calculates dependencies sanely. Detects changes to included .tex and .bib files and rebuilds when appropriate.
- Detects your revision control system (svn, git, hg) and defines a
\Revisioncommand you can use in your LaTeX markup to include a current revision identifier. Useful for circulating drafts for comment.
make viewopens your typeset document.
- Distills a camera-ready PDF (with fonts embedded):
- To generate a draft with the revision number in its filename (to pass
- Generate PDFs in the folder
$(FIGS)(e.g., img/) from SVGs with Inkscape
This project is free software licensed under the terms of the Apache 2.0 license.