Simple Synthesizer with Web Audio API
An audio synthesizer build with Web Audio API.
This tool was built by means of learning how to generate sounds in the modern browsers. Do not expect a polished code or excellent performance.
- Clone the repository
- Open src/index.html
Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari. Essentially any browser that understands ECMAScript 2015+ and the Web Audio API.
A Note on the Impulse Responses
Released under The MIT License (MIT).
- Nine Components of Sound
- Synthesizer definition in Wikipedia
- Recreating legendary 8-bit games music with Web Audio API
- Developing Game Audio with the Web Audio API
- Frequencies for equal-tempered scale
- Electric Guitar Synth in HTML5
- Synthesising Drum Sounds with the Web Audio API
- How to Generate Noise with the Web Audio API
- jsfxr Generator