Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the conlog wiki!
Download conlog from github: https://github.com/raowen/conlog/
Decide which group you want to access conlog. Ensure that group exists and that you are a member
Creating ~/.conlogd.conf using the example-conlog.conf provided and ensure that you atleast have the one line active to tell conlog about its group:
Host config is also in this config file.
conlog hostname URL
See examples in the provided example-conlog.conf
Backport to bash 3
- improve set-group
- improve efficiency of parsing config
- code console-restarter as a state-machine
- code menu as a state-machine
- Add virsh (will be easier as a state machine)
- code message passing via USR1,USR2 from menu to console (useful for virsh console)