Releases · raphael-group/wext
v1.3.0: Additional test statistics and accumulated updates
- Add arbitrary test statistics to new
find_sets.pyscript, including predefined exclusivity, any co-occurrence, and all co-occurrence statistics -- see the WExT wiki for details.
- Add more accessible random seed to
compute_mutation_probabilities.pyscript for mutation matrix permutations.
- Add optional FDR threshold to new
find_sets.pyscript to limit output to statistically significant sets.
- Add additional examples, including those for new test statistics.
- Update documentation.
v1.2.0: Accumulated updates since ECCB/Bioinformatics 2016 release
This version of WExT includes accumulated updates after the last release, including
- bug fixes,
- a more accurate mutation probability/weight matrix,
- new examples, and
- documentation updates.
1.1.0: Experiments for camera-ready ECCB/Bioinformatics 2016
- Use Fortran to generate permuted matrices
- Rename tests: "weighted" -> "WRE", "unweighted" -> "RE", "permutational" -> "RCE"
- Update experiments to use renaming and to match new table/figure numbers
- Other, minor changes