Firmware for the "battman" battery management system.
git clone https://github.com/raphaelchang/battman-firmware.git
You'll need to install the following gcc arm cross compiler.
brew tap PX4/homebrew-px4 brew update brew install gcc-arm-none-eabi
sudo apt-get install gcc-arm-none-eabi
To build the files, navigate to the root of the repository and run the following:
You'll need to install dfu-util v0.9 or higher.
On Mac, the homebrew version is adequate.
brew install dfu-util
On Ubuntu 14.04, dfu-util must be installed from source. See instructions here: http://dfu-util.sourceforge.net/build.html.
- Plug in Battman to computer via USB.
- Ensure that nothing is connected to the discharge output of the BMS.
- Enable bootloader mode by reseting the board while the bootloader button is held down.
- Ensure that no other boards are connected that are also in bootloader mode.
- Run the following to build and upload the code.