Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes a bug on which the program would crash if a track in the midi file doesn't have a track name (its first event isn't a text event).
- Added the -os parameter, to convert open notes as strum by default, unless forced otherwise.
- Adapted the open note converting logic to work with the upcoming GH3+ update (which adds open notes, obviously).
- Removed the -oh parameter.
- Added the -t parameter, which converts tap notes as forced HO/POs instead (useful for non-GH3+ users, or console players).
- Should be used along with -c for full vanilla GH3 compatibility.
First release on GitHub! Changelog and previous versions can be found here.
- Added 1/16 strums support (for songs like Snow ((Hey Oh)))
- Added the -16 parameter, which will set the HO/PO threshold to 1/16 if the song.ini didn't set it already - in such case, the -16 parameter will revert it back to the default 1/12.
- Added the -u parameter, which disables NAudio's strict midi file checking. Useful if NAudio throws an error when reading a midi file, but might result in some conversion inaccuracy.
- Updated the NAudio library to the most recent version as of this release's date.