Retro [Work in Progress]
A Vim Based Editor for the 30th Century
Status: A lot of work to do, but you can help solving issues.
Retro is a project that seeks to aggressively rethink Vim in order to:
- A lot of popular plugins ported to Retro
- Minimalist and Simplest visual ever
- Chromium-based GUI
- Enable advanced external UIs without modifications to the core
- Full Extensible'n Hackable Editor (allow to change interfaces brutally)
- Improve extensibility with a new plugin architecture
The goal of the project is to create a extensible/hackable experience for VIM users, built on open web standards.
Nowadays our focus will be specifically about speed, stability, experience and productivity.
Authored by Raphael Amorim - @raphamundi