What is this?
These files are Sublime Text plugins
See the header in every .py file for detailed explanations about what they do and usage information.
- quickOpenProject: Opens a quick panel with your list of sublime project files
- duplicateLine: Duplicates the current line or selected text
- jsLint: Checks the syntax of js files on save
- phpLint: Checks the syntax of php files on save
- cleanAndSave: Cleans the trailing whitespaces and saves the file (deprecated)
Drop the files in a "Seld" directory in your sublime packages dir, which should be located at: C:\Users*YOUR_USER*\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text\Packages
If you do a git clone, that would be (in the Packages dir) :
git clone http://github.com/Seldaek/sublime-plugins.git Seld
The name of the directory is important for the JSLint plugin, the rest should work no matter where it is.