RAPIDS Community Contrib
Table of Contents
Welcome to the community contributed notebooks repo! (formerly known as Notebooks-Extended)
The purpose of this collection is to introduce RAPIDS to new users by providing useful jupyter notebooks as learning aides. This collection of notebooks are direct community contributions by the RAPIDS team, our Ecosystem Partners, and RAPIDS users like you!
What do you mean "Community Notebooks"
These notebooks are for the community. It means:
- YOU can contribute workflow examples, tips and tricks, or tutorials for others to use and share! We ask that you follow our Testing and PR process.
- If your notebook is awesome, your notebook can be featured
There are some additional Community Responsibilities, as the RAPIDS team isn't maintaining these notebooks
- If you write an awesome notebook, please try to keep it maintained. You'll be mentioned on the issue.
- If you find an issue, don't just file an issue - please attempt to fix it!
- If a notebook has a problem and/or its last tested RAPIDS release version is in legacy, it may be removed to archives.
RAPIDS Showcase Notebooks
These notebooks are built by the RAPIDS team and will be maintained by them. When we remove the notebooks, it will become community maintained until it hits
Please see our guide for contributing to notebooks-contrib.
Once you've followed our guide, please don't forget to test your notebooks! before making a PR.
getting_started_notebooks- “how to start using RAPIDS”. Contains notebooks showing "hello worlds", getting started with RAPIDS libraries, and tutorials around RAPIDS concepts.
community_tutorials_and_guides- community contributed “how to accomplish your workflows with RAPIDS”. Contains notebooks showing algorithm and workflow examples, benchmarking tools, and some complete end-to-end (E2E) workflows.
community_archive- This contains notebooks with known issues that have not have not been fixed in 45 days or more. contains shared notebooks mentioned and used in blogs that showcase RAPIDS workflows and capabilities
the_archive- contains older notebooks from community members as well as notebooks that the RAPIDS team no longer updates, but are useful to the community, such as
data- contains small data samples used for purely functional demonstrations. Some notebooks include cells that download larger datasets from external websites.
Click each topic to expand
RAPIDS Libraries Basics
Getting Started Readings
- Intro Notebooks to RAPIDS- covers cuDF, Dask, cuML and XGBoost.
- Learn RAPIDS Getting Started Tour (External)
- Hello Worlds
Official Cheat Sheets
Cloud Service Providers
- Single Instance
- Multi GPU Dask
- Hello Word to Dask
- Intro to Dask
- Dask using cuDF
- 10 Minutes to Dask cuDF
- Learn RAPIDS Multi GPU Mini Tour (External)
- NYC Taxi on Dataproc (or Local)
- Weather Analysis
- Dask Mortgage Analysis
- Performance Mortgage Analysis
- State of the art NLP at scale with RAPIDS, HuggingFace and Dask (Blog and Code)
- LearnRAPIDS Multi-GPU Mini Tour (External)
RAPIDS and Deep Learning
Data Visualizations with RAPIDS
Offical RAPIDS Demos
- Clara Parabricks Single Cell Analytics Repo - Notebooks
- RAPIDS Single Cell Analytics with updated scanpy wrappers - by Severin Dicks (Institute of Medical Bioinformatics and Systems Medicine, Freiburg)
- Video - GPU accelerated Single Cell Analytics
- Video - Accelerate and scale genomic analysis with open source analytics (Free Google registration required)
- RAPIDS.AI KGMON Competition Notebooks- contains a selection of notebooks that were used in Kaggle competitions.
Random Tips and Tricks
How-Tos with our Ecosystem Partners
- Graph viz/connectors/transforms for cuGraph/cuDF with Demos - Demos in /demos
- RAPIDS dashboarding with Graphistry with Demos - Various demos in /python/views
- Graphistry Hub - Includes no-code file uploader + free API keys
Beyond our Official RAPIDS Docs, please:
- Visit the NVIDIA Developer Forums
- Visit our Youtube Channel or see list of videos by RAPIDS or our community. Feel free to contribute your videos and RAPIDS themed playlists as well!
- Visit our Blogs on Medium