Version 1.2.0 of CDEvents introduces support for blocks and the library has also been converted into using ARC (automatic reference counting). Because of this the OS X deployment target has been raised to 10.6 and garbage collection has been dropped.
A few bugs and issues has also been squashed
The API documentation has also been updated.
Version 1.1.2 will be the last release with support for garbage collection. The primary focus of this release was to fix a bunch bugs and other issues.
- Add compatibility shim.
- Add runtime checking example.
- Add file-level events.
- Add some Xcode 4 stuff to the git ignore file.
- Fix lastEvent not getting set.
- Fix "missing base SDK".
- Fix a bug in the CDEventsCallback(...) code which could cause the excludedURLs to be disregarded.
- Fix a bug in the test app which could cause an exception to be raised.
- Fix a lot of small formatting and cross reference errors in the API doc.
- Fix a dup symbols bug properly (thanks to Kirk Kerekes).
- Fix small markdown error.
- Fix missing __weak code mark in the delegate property declaration.
- Change MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET to 10.5.
- Change the lastEvent property of the CDEvents class to readonly in public and readwrite in private.
- Change test application to use full CDEvents init method.
- Change CDEventsDelegate pointer as a weak pointer (for GC).
- Change the compiler to LLVM 1.5.
- Update project to Xcode 3.2.