Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
on facebook or hereReport issues
- For iOS, install LipikaBoard from the AppStore.
- On OS X, download and run the LipikaIME Installer. After installation completes, do the following:
- Open System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Input Sources
- Click on the
+button below the left pane
- In the search bar at the bottom left, type
- Click Add
- Select LipikaIME from the Input Source list in the System Menu
For inbuilt schemes, refer to Transliteration Schemes
Alternatively, you can create your own custom key mapping using Google IME cannonical scheme format. You can edit any of the schemes from here and copy them into
/Library/Input\ Methods/LipikaIME.app/Contents/Resources/Schemes/Google directory.