- How to customize column titles
- How to customize column order
- How to configure work in progress limits
- How link repositories together
- How deploy HuBoard to heroku
Before contributing to HuBoard, please:
- Read and sign the Contributor License Agreement
Ways to contribute:
- The easiest way you can contribute by simply using huboard and adding issues. Find bugs or think of cool features, let me know by submitting issues
- Take a look at the open issues. Anything is fair game, pick one and send me a pull request.
- I've added a label called
Please contribute, these are features/defects that are lower priority but would still be a great addition to the product
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Ryan Rauh
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.